Review Of The Top Tier Cancer Fighting Products
Whenever you are killing cancer cells, you must support your detoxification system so that it does not become overwhelmed. There are several products important to take, especially at first, if you are weak. They will help reduce detoxification symptoms too.
Liver Balance Plus and Kidney Rescue are herbal formulas (tablets) that provide about 60% of the total support for both organs. High quality products. Their sister product, Seasonal Rescue, supplies the other 40% along with immune boosting and cancer fighting herbs. You may want to take quite a bit of these products at first and then stick with the Seasonal Rescue for continued use. UltraLiver8 uses the cancer fighting Reishi mushroom and other herbs not found in Liver Balance Plus to further repair and detoxify the liver while at the same time helping to fight cancer.
In addition, you will need to support the lymphatic system as it is responsible for getting rid of many cancer cells. Lymphatic Drainage is a formula that has been used by many doctors to support the lymph system and to get it flowing.
Zeolite acts as a powerful cancer cell killer… after it supports the detoxification system by grabbing hold of toxins. Because both the liquid and the powder would work in the body in slightly different ways, it does make sense to use both if affordable.
Cellular Zeolite. Four to eight bottles a month, supplying 15 drops three to five times a day is a therapeutic dosage for this liquid zeolite. 60 drops 4 times a day, which is about 24 bottles a month, is being used by some who wish to be super aggressive in their fight. Cellular Zeolite has little taste, can be put in food, fluids or even right on the tongue, with or without meals, so it is very easy to take. Drink plenty of water to eliminate any possible detoxification symptoms.
Cellular Zeolite is more concentrated than other types of liquid zeolites, absorbs more toxins, is better purified and safer to use as there is no danger of bacterial contamination. In addition, it is the most proven product for fighting cancer effectively.
(This is a very long article with numerous recommendations. To see the full list of ‘weapons’ read here.)
If you do have time on your side, chances are very high that employing these strategies will stop and even reverse your cancer because they correct the underlying conditions that allowed the cancer to develop in the first place. Plan on continuing a cancer fighting regime for at least a year. Even after the cancer is gone, you need to be supporting the body to help it recover so that the cancer doesn’t come back a year or two later.
These strategies won’t help you if you decide to do nothing. They are safe, natural supplements, they won’t hurt you in any way. They will only do good in your body. Use them in addition to what your doctor has you do, or use them on their own.